September 29, 2008

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures Vol. 6

Still feeling very under the weather, so please weather this break from my witty prose with a few pictures that my mother took while visiting Young Old (and, I presume, myself and Mama K).

================

This is what we call the Poop Squirm, seen here occuring mid-slumber. Thank goodness we don't retain any shred of the memory of shitting our drawers while dreaming, as this world would be a colder place for it.

Young Old doing his preacher bit. Testify!

As you can see, Young Old is now able to hold his head up for long stretches of time and is much more lucid and aware of his surroundings when awake. It's been endless fun watching his budding personality emerge. In general, I'd say he's quickly shaping up to be someone I wouldn't mind having a beer with after work. So far, so good.

There's that "I'm trying to tell you the meaning of life, but can't quite figure out how to work my mouth muscle" look.

No complaints here...he's one happy dude.

No words can describe how cute this was...

Mama K, radiant as always...

No comments:

Post a Comment