September 9, 2008

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures Vol. 2

Not only am I too tired to write much (maybe four hours of sleep last night broken up into 1/2 hour chunks), but Young Old is in need of consolation, so I'm typing this with one hand...

=================

The rarest of moments.

Another rare instance of sleep.

Okay, so maybe he does sleep a lot, but Jesus, it's at all the wrong times. I don't think he's quite grasped the idea of day and night. Seen here with our homie Pork, who's basically another mother to Mama K and I. Not seen is her hubby Mike, who threatened to cook Young Old up if "it" came near him. We love you guys.

Telepathy rules.

This little pig in a blanket loves kisses.

Or not.

One thing he does love is his personal Milk Bladder AKA his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment