September 11, 2008

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures Vol. 3

Well...to be quite honest, I'm not only tired, but I'm a bit drunk. We had our friends Jeff and Sydney over for dinner tonight and they came equipped with a couple bottles of "2 Buck Chuck" direct from Trader Joe's. Anyway, not much in the mood for writing...I'd rather be hanging out with Young Old, weaving tall tales of gentle goblins, sober pirates, and fiendish Republicans.

So yeah, a few pictures to tide you over.

============

Young Old and I on a recent neighborhood excursion with Mama K to return those goddamn Mom to Mom diapers (see earlier post). He loves his stroller, checking out the passing scenery or napping like a narcoleptic whenever he so pleases.

Mama K's life. Milk Bladder, Burp Rag, Sleep Aid. Those are her three job titles. And I love her for it. She's easily the most patient, loving person I know. Big ups.

One of our favorite shirts...thanks, Annie! One of the great things about this whole "Baby" thing = free shit from loving friends/family that you previously wish you could buy but couldn't afford. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment