September 5, 2008

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures Vol. 1

With this, I'm ushering in a new self-explanatory series of posts called "I'm Tired So You Get Pictures Vol.__"...this is to avoid having to constantly explain why there's very little in the way of written updates coming your way on that particular day (Hint: it's due to sleep deprivation and my inherent laziness. Blame it on my genetics; I sure do).

Furthermore, Sundays will be a period of rest for me, the God of Blog having declared it so. Only when I'm feeling particularly blasphemous, will a post come your way.

===============

His hands look so...little. This was taken just after trimming his razor-sharp, thinner than tissue, nails for the first time.

One half of the Kecky duo, our friend Kate doesn't quite know what to make of this little breeder product. That thing on her lap? Only the greatest invention ever (aside from the boom box, obviously). It's called a Boppy, but we call it our Spare Tire. It helps prevent arm fatigue from holding up his 37 lb. skull package and doubles as a mop of sorts for all the gallons of milk vomit Young Old secretes.

A radiant Mama K, overjoyed with our Baby Bjorn. You, too, can be a marsupial.

Wow, I'm so totally smitten by these two. Life is good...

1 comment:

  1. Finally, I got to see the little wizard in training, the future leader of the weirding way,our hope for eternal spice, peace and prosperity. The little tree frog is even cuter in person, if possible. To feel the softness and count his little fingers.....You guys did good! It is going to be fun watching Jasper grow up. 'Tis a wonder.

    ReplyDelete