December 11, 2008

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures Vol. 16

Sooooo...you gonna pull out that titty, or what?

Hey folks, whatcha doing?

Young Old relaxing with Grandma A at Auntie Ren's salon in Seattle.

The cheering section for Auntie Ren at her post-Thanksgiving marathon.

The Boy in the Bubble. It's supposed to keep the rain off the tadpole, but it just creeps me out. I just don't want to have that whole "Sorry, Son. I was only trying to keep you dry and didn't realize the lack of oxygen would eventually shave 76 points off of your IQ" conversation.

For some reason, this picture makes me want to shed a tear or two. He just looks so soul-weary and sad for humanity. Sniff...

Despite full knowledge of Young Old's vomit issues, Mama K opts to play with fire.

Heeere's Joooohnny! Mental note, keep Young Old away from the Timberline Lodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment