December 3, 2008

Announcing: Young Old

Yes, yes, a few months too late, but hell, thought I'd share these birth announcements our dear friend Porksie created a while back for us. No, we haven't sent them out to anyone, and at this point, not sure we'll even get around to it. As you can see, we're a little behind in the "Get Shit Done" department. Life just has a way of slipping past you once a little one joins the party. I used to pride myself on being on top of bills, appointments, errands, chores, paperwork, anniversaries, birthdays...the responsibilities of an adult. Now I'm lucky if I eat my first meal before 2:00pm or take a shower before I collapse into bed for the night (if one is to be taken at all).

Well.

=============

Hey everyone, we had a baby! Here's your announcement(s)!




Thanks, Pork. They're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment