December 18, 2008

A Day in the Life...Photos & Video

Keep in mind, these images of Young Old are well over a month old at this point, taken back when he was much less interesting. I kid, son.

=================

Young Old generally, and instantly, nods off into dreamland upon being strapped into his baby conveyor.

I can only imagine what the office worker looking out from inside this building is thinking. "What a couple of geeks!"

Young Old hanging out in the Square all by his lonesome.

"Um, Dad. This is fucked up. Can I please have my bottle now?"

The Boy loves riding the MAX train...not sure whether it's the vibrations, sights, smells or sounds, but I'm sure the crazies on board have something to do with it.

A few videos. Young Old soaking up drum beats. Young Old riding over the Steel Bridge.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Young Old's little feet...

    ReplyDelete