May 10, 2009

Note from Mama K

Hello folks,
Mama K here...I am writing to say that today was a bit of a flop in terms of a blog about mother's day, and it was completely my fault. I closed Papa Old's finger in the door as we attempted to install the baby gate (it was pretty frustrating) that would separate Young Old from Frisco the Cat's litter box and her food, as well as Young Old's soaking pool a.k.a. our downstairs toilet. Yum...so um, Papa Old's finger is fairly large with a now-blackened nail and split open cuticle (we think not broken, though)...Yep it was a doozy, which sent myself and Young Old into tears as Papa Old writhed in pain on the floor...so I need to say sorry to all as I was told that there was to be an ode to Mama K today...and well it will just have to wait (in fact, posts altogether might be put on hold for a bit--- until Papa Old can type again). Papa Old says "Hugs to all the Mama's out there! You are all pretty important, I guess."
Ohhh and...Happy Birthday to Papa Old! Old is definitely getting old. I guess another sorry is in order here, since it was your birthday and your finger now looks like mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment