May 25, 2009

Aunt T Photo Dump No.2

Onward ho.

=====================

Young Old just absolutely adores his Aunt T. Note the jury-rigged vomit mop, patent pending.

"Take me home, Guido."

Apologies to all if my sugary love for my family touches upon your gag reflex, but these two really do mean the world to me, and constantly fill my life with the stuff of light and laughter (i.e. unicorns, prancing elves, and Charleston Chews).

"Hi Loretta, let's see how well your hat fits in my gaping maw of sludgy saliva!"

Young Old, proud member of the Comb Over Clique.

Teaching Young Old about the insignificance of humanity in the shadow of nature.

Taking after his father, The Boy was much too enthralled with fire to show interest in anything else around him, including the ravenous band of murdering raccoons that harried our asses the entire camping trip.

Baby Khan is not impressed with the placement of our yurt, preferring a more desolate, steppe-like setting. Mama K's checking on my right breast's milk levels...we like to alternate feedings now that I'm producing.

Victims of the current foreclosure crisis, we've recently been forced to downgrade to more humble digs. Good thing Young Old is up-to-date on his tetanus vaccinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment