May 27, 2009

Aunt T Photo Dump No.3

On with the show...

==========================

"Hmmmm, let's see...if I yank here, I get a hug. Oooohhh, I like this trick."

Young Old grubbing on a slice of pear. It's been a lot of fun introducing new foods to the little feeder. By the way, pal, I'm truly sorry for the outfit; Mama K must have dressed you up in this one. She's a sucker for "matching outfits," despite my protestations that boys neither "match," nor wear "outfits."

"Thanks for not caring that your flash is triggering my epilepsy, Papa Old." Geez, I was just trying to scare Rachel a bit, young bud.

Aunt T, boring the babe as usual. When we can't get the little guy down for a nap, we just call up his auntie, and within minutes, it's nothing but crib REM.

Just kidding, sis...he really does love you.

"Look, Ma, no hands!"

"Whaddayou say, PapaRazzi, enough pictures for the day? That's what I thought."

Baby Khan, casting a Tengri hex upon all those who oppose him.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you both for making such an awesome human! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, money.

    What is the deal? You moving up soon?

    ReplyDelete