August 14, 2008

From Old to Young

Greetings, and welcome to my belated attempt at documenting my wife's waning days of pregnancy (or, what we've affectionately referred to as the Invasion of the Body Snatcher), as well as the trials and tribulations I very much intend to wade through next year as a stay-at-home madman...I mean, father. At the moment, I fully intend on keeping updates coming on the daily; once Baby comes, though, I've heard things tend to become somewhat busy very quickly, so we'll see. This all came about in response to the near-constant barrage of requests made to us by friends and family for updates and pictures. Hopefully now, when we're waist deep in leaky diapers and surrounded by the gluttonous cries of our newest addition, and the phone rings, we can answer in our wearily sleep-deprived voices, "Check the blog."

So no offense, okay?

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to meet the little man!!!! He looks adorable. I've wanted to call but figured I'd give you guys a couple days to breathe and take it all in. LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU!!! xoxoxoxo. I'll let you know when I head to Portland next! Get some sleep.... Much love, Lex

    ReplyDelete