August 16, 2008

...9

Mama K requested that I post a few photos here that didn't make it into the newsletter she recently sent out (and which you've probably all received by now).

Here is the now-infamous Pregnancy/Birth Timeline (along with my potential grad school plans) that I jotted down this time last year in a moment of frantic self-chaos. So far, I'd say we've been meeting the deadlines.

An ultrasound of the little belly critter during the second trimester. A bit creepy if you ask me. Looks like he's already taking after his Mama.

Mama K and I at our latest baby shower (yes, we've had more than one...score!) here in Portland's very own Laurelhurst park. Beautiful spot, our favorite folks, heaping piles of loot for Young Old...a wonderful evening all around.

Mama K's sister sculpted this lovely diaper cake for the Portland shower. It was quite the hit, but was a bit chewy for my taste. Thank you anyway, sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment