November 24, 2009

From Old to Young: Changes

An important announcement, gang:

Starting today, From Old to Young will switch to an infrequently-updated blog. This may come as a sad surprise to all of our loyal readers, but I can't say my lack of frequent posting lately hasn't well prepared you for the "changes" to come. What the blog will look like from here on out is mostly what you've become accustomed to these last few months. I had at one time hoped to keep this thing rolling until Young Old left the coop for his preschool adventures, but at the same time always semi-unconsciously felt that I'd be hard-pressed to continue much past his first birthday, certainly putting in my resignation papers by the time he began toddling around, trailing chaos along behind him.

Not to worry (too much), I'll still be dropping by at least a few times each month to post my favorite photos of the little rugger rodent, along with the occasional video or two. Other than that, I plan to focus on a few non-baby projects that have been brewing about in my cranial cauldron, as well as, continue tossing my sanity into the wind as a stay-at-home-dad.

It's been a wonderful ride, friends. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment