April 27, 2009

Photo Barrage for Mama K

Via Mama K this a.m. : "I really want you to get caught up on the blog [pictures]...i can't show up-to-date photos of him to my friends at work....what can I do to help you get caught up?"

Here you go, love.

======================

Lazy Sunday breakfasts on the back porch have become our modus operandi.

Mama K's been dying to get back into pre-incubation shape and this little babe conveyor is the perfect solution...much cheaper than a gym membership, and I don't have to extend my work day by another hour since she can take the Young One with = nap time for Papa Old.

Young Old tossing back a cold one. He picked up the whole water drinking thing like an instinct.

Our little Monkey Man...he hasn't yet figured out how to suck his thumb, but the big toes are a whole other story. One order of hoof in mouth disease, coming right up.

Mama K, showing off her no-hands sitting talent. By the way, Young Old is a fucking gangster. I swear he's going to walk any day. Everyone keeps telling me he'll be retarded or something if he walks before he crawls, not establishing important neural pathways, blah blah blah...I think he's just preparing to escape our parental prison which is a sign of intelligence if I've ever seen one.

My kind of parenting.

Hey baby, wanna take a spin in my ride? [Good luck, wearing that sweater, dude. -Ed.]

BEAT L.A.! BEAT L.A.! BEAT L.A.!

GrandPops and Young Old, who appears ready to get all Sean Penn on the PapaRazzi.

Young Old loves hanging out with GrandPops...especially while he's wearing his Death Metal shirt. Gwar!

No comments:

Post a Comment