April 1, 2009

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures, Vol. 22

We're still recovering from the events described in yesterday's entry. Feeling much better, but still very much emotionally drained.

================

All of these photos are courtesy of my mother:

A Young Old oldie, circa Christmas '08. Note his right ear being flattened in the wrong direction, a frequent occurrence which is the likely culprit for his unusually large (but very very cute) dumbo-like protrusions.

Young Old sporting his post-bath curls. Mama K is usually (99.87 % of the time) the one doing the bathing, and it's quickly become an every other day bonding ritual for the two of them.

Not sure if I've ever put up a picture of Young Old with his Uncle Briguy. Maybe this is why? I kid, brother, I only kid...

Baby Khan dreaming of mobilizing the Horde for some good old pillaging and marauding .

Likely the most demonic photo I've ever laid eyes upon.

Parenting is multitasking, straight up.


Young Old and I sharing conversation over coffee and water at the Hollywood Burger Bar.

Growing up in Oregon, Young Old has definitely developed an immunity to the frequent rains that make our neck of the woods famous. At the next well baby visit, I should probably ask if webbed feet are normal for this developmental stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment