November 5, 2008

Onesie Fashion Show

Young Old has been expanding at an alarming rate, recently growing out of his entire wardrobe of leotards, I mean, onsies. Cruel parents that we are, we forced him into each of our favorite shirts one last time for a photo shoot featured in this month's copy of Baby GQ. The photographer recently emailed us the choicest shots, which I thought I'd share with you.

================

One of my favorite photographs of Young Old.

Our little blueberry.

We've been trying to buy a lot of locally-made clothing from independent artists for the little tyke. Really the prices are pretty similar to anything you'd buy at those ungodly corporate soul sucking big boxers like Target and Babies R Us. I'll stick with the underdogs thanks. Plus their clothes are much iller.

Young Old's Portland Rain Shirt. Scrawled across the ribs: "I heart rain." [I hate rain. -Ed.]

Same shirt from the back, continues: "It makes the green grass grow." It's a shame he was only able to wear it for a month or so. Please excuse the leggings. An ill-though out method of keeping him warm. They haven't so much as touched his thigh chunks since this photo was taken a few weeks back.

2 comments:

  1. so--he's outgrown the little orange rabbit one--huh? too bad...but he will be out growing his clothes now for about 20 years...these are nice photos, Dustin...
    what size does the little tyke wear now?
    grandma A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photographs..! That orange onesie is my favorite. Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete