October 3, 2008

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures Vol. 7


Young Old's Grandfather Alaska (Mama K's papa) just arrived, with Auntie Ren in tow. It's his first time meeting the little midget, so I'd like to catch as much of his reactions as possible. So without further ado, a few pictures.

=================

Don't let Aunt T's eerily cheerful face fool you; changing diapers is not fun.

Bonanna putting Young Old to sleep with bad chic-lit. I don't blame you, kiddo.

Young Old, winner of the 2008 Worldwide Amateur Bodybuilding Championship.

The Boy's first excursion on the MAX, our local light-rail transit. That escaped convict sitting behind us has the coolest pants I think I've ever seen.

He doesn't look comfortable or anything does he? Seen here sporting Grandma A's hand knit sweater, a personal favorite of ours.

Eating bagels topped with Young Old schmear at Kettleman's, hands down the best bagelry in Stumptown.

No comments:

Post a Comment