March 27, 2010

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures, Vol. 35

GWAR! GWAR! GWAR!

Young Old recruited my assistance in building his Radio Flyer wagon, cementing his reputation as an effective overseer. Thanks go out to the Cali crew for this wonderful gift.

The Young Don Juan flirting with our friend Ina...

...then turning around and directing his efforts at her daughter, Coco. Scandalous, Son, scandalous.

Young Old treated his pal Nessa Bug to a fine dining experience comprised of frozen peas and tater-tot casserole. Truly classy.

What beautiful people. I'm a lucky man.

This reminds me of those childhood photos of serial killers that, in hindsight, probably should have clued in their parents to the future that lay ahead.

Naked hang out is Young Old's favorite activity these days. We're prepping him for our summer trip to the Olive Dell Ranch. [Seriously kidding. Nudists are fucking creepy. -Ed.]

Reminds me of that scene from A Christmas Story.
Randy: I can't put my arms down!
Mother: Well... put your arms down when you get to school.

Young Old's first snowman/-woman/-person. He had a blast eating it's abdomen, then spent the next week whining about his frostbitten lips. Can't have it all, kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment