February 26, 2010

Young Old Tricks for Treats

Wait, that doesn't sound right...
=========

This Halloween, Young Old decided to go as an aristocrat. Boy, he's sure got his finger on the economic pulse of our nation. Those pretzels are probably coated in edible gold foil.

With the mustache in place, the transformation was complete, and Young Moneybags was ready to hit the town for free candy, despite having a personal net worth of over $8.34 billion. Typical.

"Oooooh, Daddy, please get this pooooor person away from me. She's wrinkling my Armani silk wool."

Speaking of tricks, Mama K dressed up like a dead 82nd St. hooker. Portland reference. We joke, because we live it.

Papa Old repped his Sabotage gear, Beastie Boys-style.

Grandpa Alaska decided against dressing up.

One day, he'll hate us, I'm sure of it.

"I knew I should have brought my man-servant to knock on these peasant's doors. Egad, I'd hate to get their poor all over my hands."

"What, no caviar-studded peanut butter cups? No truffle essence chocolate slivers? No squid ink licorice? I doth protest, this is too much to bear."

1 comment: