January 8, 2010

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures, Vol. 31

Truly, I swear the blog is not yet dead. Blame the holidays, folks.

===========

Young Old, esta disfrutando el Grito del Delores con Mama K, Jennifer y Taylor. !Viva Mexico!

Blackmail #192.

"What do we want? Milk! When do we want it? Now!" Young Old obviously agrees.

The grand artist at work. Let's just hope there are no severed ears on the horizon.

Aunt Liza holding a wedding-weary Young Old (his eighth of the year!). Congrats, Auntie Megan, it was ab fab.

This kid's capacity to chill is much appreciated.

"Hey Dad, can we snap a photo of me at the top of the slide, like I'm about to head on down, despite the fact that there's no way in hell I'll actually follow through?" Sure, son.

I'd make some sort of inappropriate Barney joke here, but I'm still reeling from the trauma of my own childhood exposure.

1 comment:

  1. Finally another one...I was starving for a bit of my boy to grace my computer at work...it is truly what keeps me going during my long hours from you two!
    love you Papa Old

    ReplyDelete