September 23, 2009

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures, Vol. 29

This is one of my favorite batches. Some real priceless shit, here, yo.

================================

"Doggies don't go *pant* *pant*...they go *ruff* *ruff*. Get it? Now you try."

Showing my Young Son what he has to look forward to once he potty-trains. To be honest, I'm not so sure it's much of an improvement.

An older flick of the Young One in the arms of his Uncle ReidSeed. Hey, bud, your fly is down.

Young Old, now with 100% more macular degeneration! Also, "You'll shoot your eye out, kid."

The cover photo for Young Old's first album, Hoodies and Hobos.

"Um, Mom...that naked slobber-thing is a little too close to my milk bladder for comfort."

"What's with the faces, yo? I just wanted to say hello. So rude."

Mama K's failed attempt at configuring the Moby Wrap. Young Old looks like one unhappy paratrooper.

A love of back-scratching sessions runs in the family. GrandPops hands down the tradition.

Young Old held the screwdriver steady while we lowered his crib. Such a good helper.

1 comment:

  1. I lovve all of these photos! Priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete