August 25, 2009

Young Old, The Movie XXIV

Life, it seems, has gotten the lion's share of our time yet again, leaving little energy for the blog. We've slept in our own beds for a grand total of three weeks this summer, and have recently attended our seventh wedding out of eight for the year. Not much of an excuse, but I'm rolling with it. Anyway, got another week and a half before Mama K heads back to work, so here's to hoping I'll have a few extra hours to play catch up for y'all. Seems that once again, we're almost two months behind with photos, videos, stories, and the ever-popular lunar updates. A seemingly insurmountable challenge, I know, but I've got to do right by my boy and make him proud of his Papa someday. So here we go...

==================

Young Old says howdy to all his fans out there in WWWville.

No comments:

Post a Comment