February 25, 2009

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures, Vol. 20

Still sick, but the Visigoths are tearing at the gates, so...

=================

Grandma A's been coming over once a week for some quality time with Young Old, giving me a day to myself, which usually involves an hour or two at the pub or a coffee shop, catching up on the world, then running a ridiculous number of errands. It really keeps me going, so my deepest thanks, Grandma A!

Auntie Ren, hooking up the Youngling with a nice juicy cellie-induced brain tumor.

Frisco the Cat's way of protesting our lack of attention. Poor, poor kitty.

Grandma A knit these bad ass booties. Young Old thinks they have a delicious flavor.

Young Old, getting his craft on.

Young Old's face displays exactly what he thinks about Ms. Stewart. I concur, little buddy.

Contact either Young Old or myself if you'd like to be jumped into the Cardigan Mobb. Bring your loafers, mayne.

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Ginger would liked to be jumped into the cardi mob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling picture of Gramma and Young!!

    ReplyDelete