January 15, 2009

I'm Tired So You Get Pictures Vol. 18

A baby buffet of goodness for your viewing pleasure.

=================================

My little guppy really loves me, thank goodness.
Zzzzz...mmmmmm...titty...titty...yum...yum...zzzzzzzz.

Watchutalkinbout, Willis?

Young Old opening presents on Christmas day.

We decided to gift Young Old a copy of The Snowman. That shit kills me every time when the boy goes outside to play with his new friend, only to find a thawed puddle of icy water. Not sure what the moral is, but I agree with it.

Thanks, Grandma A...I love my puzzle!

Young Old and I stayed up all night Christmas eve, fingers firmly crossed, hoping we'd land one of these beautiful boxes of electronic gaming delight. Our dreams came true; unfortunately, I don't have any time to play it.

But Young Old sure as hell does.

We call this his Happy Coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment